Combining the aesthetics of natural stone and wood floors with the benefits of strong, comfortable vinyl tiles, Forbo’s new NEW Allura LVT collections are ripe for exploration. Warm underfoot, with easy installation & maintenance, the LVT collection also delivers excellent dimensional stability. Our LVT designs are available in various constructions to ensure a great choice whatever your application. Discover Allura Dryback (fully adhered), Allura Flex (tackified loose lay), Allura Click (clickable loose lay), Allura Puzzle & Ease (fully loose lay), and Allura Decibel (acoustic LVT).
Allura: Made with Passion
Allura is made for end-users and professionals by professionals in commercial flooring. Allura has always been made with knowledge and passion, Allura embodies the next generation of flooring.
- Large print rollers reduce design repeats in the planks or tiles, increasing realism
- In-register embossing increases the natural look of the wood designs
- Increased dimensional stability supports the creation of planks up to 180 x 32cm and 100cm x 100cm tiles, delivering stunning effects
- Advanced cutting for precise bevelling
- Matt finish for increased realism
- Superior dimensional stability for improved durability and ease of fitting
- Proven wear layer for reduced maintenance and cleaning
- Uses 100% electricity from renewable sources
- Ultrasonic cutting reduces waste to below 5% – much lower than traditional press cutting methods
- Produced in Europe; all components REACH compliant
- Backing contains up to 60% controlled recycled waste
- With our Back to the Floor scheme, we collect installation off-cuts from our vinyl floors, avoiding landfills.
Mix and match modular flooring
Particularly suitable for flooring in Retail, Leisure, Hospitality and Offices but also for flooring in Education and Healthcare Facilities too. LVT is recognised as an easy to install, easy to maintain high performance floor covering that has the look and feel of its natural counterparts, be it wood, stone or any abstract material.
Available in multiple tile and plank formats, Allura can be combined with other Modular products in Forbo’s portfolio. Combine with Coral entrance flooring system tiles (50 x 50cm) to keep all interiors free from dirt and moisture. Consider Flotex tiles for enhanced acoustic performance in Leisure and Hospitality or combine loose lay Allura Flex with Forbo’s Tessera carpet tiles (both can be installed with our tackifier) in Offices.
Unlike many Luxury Vinyl tiles, our Allura collection is designed and produced in Europe by Forbo, giving you the assurance that it’s fully REACH* compliant in terms of chemical standards.
How it’s made
- Produced with 100% renewable electricity
- 60% recycled waste in the backing
- The excellent dimensional stability ensures safe and hygienic floors as dirt isn’t trapped in the seams
How it performs
- Allura is 100% phthalate-free and has low emission levels
- Available in natural stress-reducing designs and high LRV’s, selecting Allura means you are choosing to create better indoor and outdoor environments.
- Through our Back to the Floor scheme we can collect clean installation off-cuts of Allura and reprocess them to avoid landfil
*Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impact on both human health and the environment
We care for the people that touch our business, from employees to suppliers. That’s why all our UK manufacturing facilities and most of our sites in Europe are certified to SA8000®. The SA8000 Standard is one of the world’s preeminent social standards which aims to protect workers along each step of the supply chain and we are the only UK flooring company to have achieved this certification. Forbo was also involved in the development of BES 6002 (BRE’s Ethical Labour Sourcing Standard) and became the 1st flooring company certified to this standard.
We provide Environmental Data Sheets for all our products. To download our EDS sheets and our independent EPD’s, please click here
For more details on how we’re helping to Create Better Environments
Allura, made with passion
Our Allura LVT collection is made with passion and knowledge and represents the next generation of LVT flooring. It is created for end users and professionals in the flooring business by our professionals in commercial flooring.
At Forbo, we study how people work, live and interact in today’s commercial interiors. We connect this knowledge to future trends and the changing dynamics of a building; we use our findings to innovate and differentiate our portfolio through design and function.
We solve today’s and tomorrow’s challenges by providing answers to key issues such as limiting valuable downtime, the re-use of floors and minimizing environmental impacts.
We are passionate about design and the endless possibilities Allura offers, both as a stand alone collection and in combination with other Forbo products.
Our employees are proud of their Allura LVT range, and they want to tell you about how they work and how the Allura collections have been created.